If you do not have space for your boat in the garage, or simply need to make room for the winter snow to come, Tomahawk Sports Center
has you covered. We even have the option to winterize your boat or Sea-Doo before putting it into storage for the winter months. Pick-up and delivery are available at an extra charge.
Winterization includes changing engine oil, oil filter, charging and disconnecting the battery or batteries, adding fuel stabilizer to the fuel, and putting RV Anti-freeze through the engine and lines to prevent freezing of engine components.
- Boat winterization ranges from $94.99 - $159.99* for 4-stroke engines, and $84.99 - $104.99* for 2-stroke engines.
- Sea-Doo winterization ranges from $119.99 - $169.99* depending on if the machine has a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke engine.
Storage fees are a set rate and do not differ between size of boat or boat motor. Storage fees are for a season, which is from the time the boat is put into storage until spring. You are welcome to keep your boat in storage as long as you'd like, but you will be charged for another "season" on July 1st. When you call to have your boat pulled out of storage, you MUST give a two-week notice**
, we cannot guarantee that we can get your boat out of storage if you call and want your boat out of storage sooner than a two-week notice.
- Inside Storage: $550 per season*
- Outside Storage with Shrink Wrap: $500 per season*
- Shrink Wrap and No Storage: $16 per foot of shrink wrap*
When winterizing and storing your boat with us, we will automatically do a "Spring Fire-Up" on every boat, unless otherwise requested not to. This ensures that all additives have been cleaned from the system and that the battery/batteries will be reconnected properly. This is not included in storage or winterization, and is an additional charge.
* Prices are subject to change at any time and may differ depending on machine type and engine size.
** Giving a two-week notice when requesting to have your boat removed from storage is a requirement and is part of the agreement that is signed when bringing your boat to Tomahawk Sports Center to have it stored.